I am Pascale Crespel from France and I live in Rennes.
When I discovered Agility more than 24 years ago, I wanted immediately to become judge. I have been a judge since 2004.
I judges several competitions for example in France :
- National Agility Competitions;
- Agility France Championship of the Canine Central Society in 2007 and 2018
- Great Price of France in 2004, 2014 and 2016
Some examples of international competitions I judged
- République Tchèque in 2009,
- European Agility Festival in Jersey in 2013 and 2015,
- Kennel Club International Agility Festival in 2017 (Grade 7, British Open Semi Final, Nations Cup Agility).
Before becoming a judge, I competed with Iaki, a cairn terrier, and now I compete with Garou, a Border Terrier, 8 years old, who is a really great little dog and we work really well together.
I also have a young dog, Zoé, also a border terrier, who is just starting in agility. She is very keen and she shows lots of potential. I really enjoy competing with my dogs and being part of the agility scene and sharing time with friends, but I also love to judge and I enjoy watching dogs and handlers as a team enjoy my courses too.
I am delighted to come and judge the EO 2019 in the Netherlands. I sincerely thank all the organizing team for their trust. I hope that you will enjoy my courses.
I wish each competitor an excellent EO and much pleasure with their dog during this competition.
Pascale Crespel, Juge d’Agility de la Société Centrale Canine